2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We now have a UK Civic Type-R (FN2) in the 500+bhp club!

Video and more details to follow and should be up on our Facebook page tonight. :D

No prizes for who's this might be.;)

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
Awsome! well done to paul and the boys @ Tdi .So pleased for you tim,Just be happy with it now for goodness sake lol

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
I dont know why youre celebrating, he will only want 600bhp in a weeks time... :worms:

At which point its back to the drawing board LOL!

Good news though

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont know why youre celebrating, he will only want 600bhp in a weeks time... :worms:

Good news though
:lol:
Funny enough we have had this discussion and are planning our next updates! :facepalm: :lol:

·
Its a cake, not a biscuit
2,046 Posts
Funny enough we have had this discussion and are planning our next updates! :facepalm: :lol:
Nitrous Oxide!!!!!! :-D

Hats off to you guys for this, amazing work. Now, hurry up and develop a simple kit and sell it to the rest of us for a fraction of the price ;-)

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
:like:

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nitrous Oxide!!!!!! :-D

Hats off to you guys for this, amazing work. Now, hurry up and develop a simple kit and sell it to the rest of us for a fraction of the price ;-)

You could jsut get a "Tegiwa" kit in a few months I guess. ;)

Seriously though there is an awfull lot of work in these kits and we are under selling them just to be competetive with the intercooler Rotrex systems.

I spent all morning on the dyno effectively "de-Tuning" it as well to try and shift the power band up a bit which we have managed to do but the changes we make probably wont give much more peak numbers but improve the top end from about 7000rpm where the power drops off pretty quickly.

We are thinking along the lines of intake manifolds and cams

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Absolute immense work ;) this is one truly stunning car a credit to Tim & all at Tdi in the time taking development of this pure bred beast :) pity Tim can't drive for toffee to use its potential hahahaha :worms: :D

THE BEAST FROM THE NORTH EAST :D

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts

Good news though
I agree lol might aswell just leave it there .:)

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
500 brake? now your just taking the *iss... :D awesome work guys and congrats tim!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts