2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
Nah no probs man..only problem was getting it to fit..took a mate n I some hard work *lol*
Check out my thread for more pics ;)

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Yeah fitting it is a bit of a mare, I had to do it on my own as well so was a right bitch but got there in the end.

I still have one to fit as well, the rear anti roll bar but need a ramp.

Was going to get a couple for underneath the front later as well, have front upper strut, rear upper strut, c pillar, room bar and ARB. Might as well go for the whole hog :lol:

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
Just ordered the upper rear one after seeing one in a mate's car last night. I really need to stop being such a sucker for blingy bits.

Easy to fit I presume?

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Which car?

·
K20 addict
983 Posts

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
I've done both, on the Fn2 and ep3. The Fn2 is easier, bolts through the rear belt holders. Just remember to make note of the sequence of washers etc :smile3:

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
I've done both, on the Fn2 and ep3. The Fn2 is easier, bolts through the rear belt holders. Just remember to make note of the sequence of washers etc :smile3:
Didn't know they did any interior ones for the ep3? You got some in?

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Didn't know they did any interior ones for the ep3? You got some in?
I have a J's Racing one, I bought some spare pillar plastics and drilled through them.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All
Just bought the Ultra Racing C pillar Bar

It doesn,t seem to Line up to the Seat belt.

can.t mount it.
Any tip or pic?

Thanks in Advance

kim

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
This the one above the parcel shelf? I've got one and it is bloody tight. They do fit but it's mega tight to line up. Be careful and don't thread the bolt like i did first time!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts