2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i completely forgot about this and dont think its been posted.

when i was mad about getting my car many months ago now i found this as i looked on the internet endlesly, and showed my parents it 100 times lol.

anyway think honda commisioned it and its so kl, i think they did the ago advert on channel four after some shows.

post your comments :)

http://www.lostinspace.com/htm/news/news-honda-civic.shtml

·
Registered
273 Posts
hi sco77haris, thanks for sharing... pretty cool...

( didn't manage to watch the movie :? but the still shots are just as good :lol: )

I hope maldax sees this thread, civic can fly and go through walls :D far better than astras or C4....

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
astra would probably be second choice for me - desgin not as good and looses too much money and there are too many

citreon c4 nice but french and probably rubbish therefore, and not the cleanest of designs etc

golf big polo and didnt like my bros polo

focus boring and why is it best in class?

i could go on bascically civic is the daddy

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
sco77harris said:
astra would probably be second choice for me - desgin not as good and looses too much money and there are too many

citreon c4 nice but french and probably rubbish therefore, and not the cleanest of designs etc

golf big polo and didnt like my bros polo

focus boring and why is it best in class?

i could go on bascically civic is the daddy
You obviously haven't owned a Focus. Its best in class because of its all round abilities. Its suspension alone is superior.

How you can pick an Astra ahead of it says it all !! :wink:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i like the astra desgin better, for me suspension dosent matter so much i only do 100 milles most weeks.

focus may be best for suspension but still its too boring and not of the best quality.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
anyone else watched the video?

·
Registered
41 Posts
That video is fantastic. Love the close-up pans along the front and from the door handles to the mirrors. I'm glad Honda haven't been showing it on telly cos if they did my seemingly ENDLESS wait til October for my car would have been even longer :wink:

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
The close up shots were the best bit for me - and where the orange circles were coming out of the dash like sound waves :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Jazz said:
hi sco77haris, thanks for sharing... pretty cool...

( didn't manage to watch the movie :? but the still shots are just as good :lol: )

I hope maldax sees this thread, civic can fly and go through walls :D far better than astras or C4....
I never doubted it ;-)

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
This should have been the proper ad, not that singing nonsense with no car shots.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
they could still use it i guess but its very good - cinemas maybe would be a good place for it

add any more comments

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i have it saved on my comp its so good

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
just thought i would send this back up the list for people who havent seen it yet

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
great video. Should of been the advert. Shows the car off much better

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i think they did the aygo one that waso n channel 4, if you saw it you would see why

1 - 20 of 24 Posts