2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:D Just a bit of fun....

Having had a completely shatty couple of days at work I got home to find I was proud owner of a second Type R...............

Look at the shine..............

Oh Lordy....a giant.............

What a steal............£3.50.............My daughters spotted it in a new toy shop near ours.......

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
A perfect replica of my car but with better paint. I want one to put on my desk at work then i can admire my car even when its out of my sight. :D
Someone tell me if i'm starting to sound really sad........i am aren't i......hmmm thought so :(

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
A perfect replica of my car but with better paint. I want one to put on my desk at work then i can admire my car even when its out of my sight. :D
Someone tell me if i'm starting to sound really sad........i am aren't i......hmmm thought so :(
Let's face it R-2, I think the majority of us will identify with what you said above.... I know I do!!!! :D :D

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Nice Toy :D

As other have said it probably has better paint than the real one :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thats pretty good, i feel for the first pic too, scrolled down and felt like a damned fool... i guess im still half asleep anyways :D

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Suspension's a bit too stiff, but paint very accurate - had it a day and noticed a chip in the front!![smilie=tongue.gif]

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
ah this reminds me of my younger years when i collected scale models of all the supercars at that time. Jag XJ220 en ferrari F40 where my favourites, come to think of it, they were all in red, just like my civic, hehe ;)
Great looking type-R there. Have fun 'driving' it [smilie=tongue.gif]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts