2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far the Box is completed:

Now it's carpetted, and the amp is attatched. Also the 6.9's is put in place:) They have taken out the whole console to feed through the AMP lead, which should be sweet and hidden away:)
Check the pics:

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Blimey......that is BADDDDD boy!!!!

I'm gonna be interested to see the finished product actually in the car! :shock: :shock:

Not sure it'd leave any room for my golf clubs though!!!!??!! :? :? :x :(

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
now it has dried, sanded down, so its all smooth:D
It is also carpetted, and the insulation is installed.
The car is gettin wired now.

Pics soon xx:)

Regards Dan

·
Registered
19 Posts
That is an impressive looking setup you have there!

Where will you be getting the feed for that amp?
are you going to wire it from the rear speaker output behind the head unit or do you have some interesting trickery planned

Also how hard did you find it getting a power feed from the battery?

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Really good job, but just to put a damper on things, you can cause serious damage to your hearing -- driving a mobile disco !!! :cry:

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Slightly off topic, but on the subject of mobile discos, I will have to remember to get a photo of the disco buses in Nairobi at Christmas, they are great, just run of the mill passenger carrying buses, but full of strobes, LED's and monster speakers.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Malk said:
That is an impressive looking setup you have there!

Where will you be getting the feed for that amp?
are you going to wire it from the rear speaker output behind the head unit or do you have some interesting trickery planned

Also how hard did you find it getting a power feed from the battery?
Hello

Its all now completed!, just gotta get it all tunes up for max performance.

feeding the power cable from the battery isnt that bad, there was a nice little hole in the non driver side, just under the cool box. They used a ATC(I think) converter to convert big cables to small cables which the amp needs. I think its connected behind the head unit:S, Not to sure, Il get some more pics asap.:)

Regards Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts