2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At www.wiechers-sport.de there now a upper strut brace for the civic IX available. For my civic they made it the first time and now there are orders available. Together with the Bilstein B12 Pro Kit theres a massive improvement in stability and agility.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
This was not readily apparent...

At www.wiechers-sport.de there now a upper strut brace for the civic IX available. For my civic they made it the first time and now there are orders available. Together with the Bilstein B12 Pro Kit theres a massive improvement in stability and agility.
... on their on their website. So I spoke with Dominiq at Wiechers Sport today and he told me that they do not have any such for a Civic Mk9.

Please could you clarify if this is available for 2014 1.6 i-dtec and provide some additional reference or further details?

Thank you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello,
They did it on ther 18.th of December 2015. Have called Wiechers in Nienburg, Germany? You should talk to Mr Faulhaber.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Thank you...

...I've succeded in contacting them again to enquire about fitment for a 1.6 i-dtec but they say there is nonsuch.

Their suggestion was that if you can post some part of your sales documentation i.e. receipt etc; then perhaps they could progress matters from that.

Maybe even a photo could be helpful?

·
Registered
60 Posts
... on their on their website. So I spoke with Dominiq at Wiechers Sport today and he told me that they do not have any such for a Civic Mk9.

Please could you clarify if this is available for 2014 1.6 i-dtec and provide some additional reference or further details?

Thank you.
I spoke with Dominiq, he tell me that they have upper strut brace for mk9 1.8 benzin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts