2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I was driving along in Birmingham today and ended up driving down a one way country lane :eek:

Its a shortcut through the middle of an urban area, looked very picturesque so I stopped :oops:, ran out of the car and took a couple of pics :D

Front2.jpg

Rear1.jpg

Front6.jpg

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Nice pics my friend, Dunno y u ran out of the car tho, i would have taken as long as i wanted if i had a ctr like that one, i am sure other` motorists would understand, ha

·
Rusty Nut!
614 Posts
:D Shiney
looks good Harps!

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Nice pics my friend, Dunno y u ran out of the car tho, i would have taken as long as i wanted if i had a ctr like that one, i am sure other` motorists would understand, ha
Thanks Civie [smilie=cheeky-grin: its less than 10 mins away! might go for a little detour next time im going out :D take some proper pics :cool:

[QUOTE="Obo, post: 79967, member: 2908"]:D Shiney
looks good Harps![/quote]

Thanks Obo, I spent 5hrs washing and waxing on Weds! :oops:

·
Registered
975 Posts
lucky no one was comin along

·
Registered
393 Posts
Now do you get those sort of reflections on your silver?? Go on be honest!!;)
Actually, I do get reflections. They look different though :)

The trick with silver it not get daylight reflections on it, but evening or earlymorning sunlight. Gives it somewhat of a golden glow. And the way you photograph it makes a huge difference.

But I have to admit. A clean NHB get's much more reflections. Think about that the next time have to you clean it, again [smilie=tongue.gif]

·
Registered
122 Posts
Actually, I do get reflections. They look different though :)

The trick with silver it not get daylight reflections on it, but evening or earlymorning sunlight. Gives it somewhat of a golden glow. And the way you photograph it makes a huge difference.

But I have to admit. A clean NHB get's much more reflections. Think about that the next time have to you clean it, again [smilie=tongue.gif]
Just pulling y` leg!!!;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts