2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to have a USB interface connected to the car stereo, so I could copy mp3 on a usb stick and listen to it.

I saw the thread for the CTVHOX001 auxiliary interface, however I would prefer the usb solution

I have seen devices go for around £150-200.
has anyone tried the cheap ebay thing which goes for £17?
(sadly, I cannot post url, but just search ebay for "civic usb audio interface")

thanks

·
Administrator
18,080 Posts
XCarLink works well with my OEM head unit. Track selection isn't that easy nor do you get track info. Otherwise it works a treat and for around £50 you can't complain.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I tried one of the eBay £17 ones and it didn't work, may have been for a satnav type honda radio, mine is just the standard non satnav honda radio, but eBay description didn't say. I got a refund.
It seemed to do something lol.... But wouldn't play music

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
connects2 ctaousb001 and it works fine

I would like to have a USB interface connected to the car stereo, so I could copy mp3 on a usb stick and listen to it.

I saw the thread for the CTVHOX001 auxiliary interface, however I would prefer the usb solution

I have seen devices go for around £150-200.
has anyone tried the cheap ebay thing which goes for £17?
(sadly, I cannot post url, but just search ebay for "civic usb audio interface")

thanks
hello i went for the connects2 ctaousb001 and it works fine i get usb aux and sd card reader

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
Yatour also works on civic. Ones on ebay which have some type of box with qhite or yellow label mostly don't work on any civic.
Like written before real boxes like connects2, xcarlink, yatour... work without any problem

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts