2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i have an Iphone which i use to play music via the USB in the armrest, now i have a question.

I have quite a few albums/playlists on my iphone but i dont seem to be able to pick them? Also it just comes up with 'Ipod 1, Ipod 2, Ipod 3' for the song name/artist. Is there anyway this can actually display name/artist?

Model 59 CRT GT With satnav/HFT

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
I have the same car as you with the same system and All my album/song/artist/playlist etc. details come up on screen. I connect with the usb it comes up with the name of my iphone i.e. Ant's Iphone.

Are you sure you're connecting correctly? perhaps your iphone is playing up? Try re-syncing with your laptop and then reset phone and try to connect again?

Sorry I can't be much more help

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I plug it into the little usb connecter wire that comes with the car, via my USB cable that comes with the iphone.

How do you navigate around the playlists etc? Do you set your iphone to ipod mode before you plug it in? I don't.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I just plug my iphone in and press "mode" on the steering wheel. Picks up the iphone then I use the control on the left hand side of the radio to control album/P-list/artist etc

·
Wheel Man
169 Posts
There's a button on the radio marked "title" - press that and it cycles through the display options - song title, source title (iPod, CD etc.), Album title, artist title.

Push the left knob in and then turn it to select the mode - album, song, artist then push it to select that option. You then use left hand knob to select the album, song or artist you want. Sounds confusing but it's ok in practice. Best not to do it when driving as it's bloody distracting!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts