2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a bit advice here folks . . .

Recently got my Type R and looking to run spotify through it from my iPhone. I purchased the pin adaptor so I can connect the iPhone 5 through the cable in the car. Problem is when it's all set up and I press play the music just comes through the phone. Any ideas?

Cheers

·
From S to R
23 Posts
I think.. (i may be wrong) but when the music is playing, lock the phone and then double tap the home button. In the right hand corner you'll see what looks like a TV screen. Touch that and then you should be able to choose which device the music plays from.

I have to do this sometimes, but the only difference is i'm connecting via bluetooth.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You sure you mean the iPhone 5 when looking at pressing the home button in the far right corner? Can't seem to see this.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
You sure you mean the iPhone 5 when looking at pressing the home button in the far right corner? Can't seem to see this.
I think he means double tap your home button, then in the right hand corner a tv screen should show. Not a home button in the right hand corner.

Sent from my 4.2.1 Jellybean Galaxy Nexus

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers for the help folks, unfortunately it's only giving me the option of "iPhone" so back to square one :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts