2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Need a price on doing valve clearences on my fn2.

No proof they have ever been done. Just past 70k so need them doing.

Really wanted doing right and a lot of guys recommend apb over honda to get it done.

Just want some advice and price regarding this.

Cheers guys!

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi guys

Need a price on doing valve clearences on my fn2.

No proof they have ever been done. Just past 70k so need them doing.

Really wanted doing right and a lot of guys recommend apb over honda to get it done.

Just want some advice and price regarding this.

Cheers guys!
Thanks for getting in touch.

We can check and adjust the valve clearances, no problem. We recommend doing them on a cold engine as it gives the most accurate readings. Depending on what you preferences, we would also replace the rocker gasket (although we can just run a thin line of sealer round the original one after, to save on cost).

Check and set of valve clearances is usually £70.00 inc VAT plus the rocker gasket.

Hope this helps, please let me know what you think.

Rich

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Thanks for getting in touch.

We can check and adjust the valve clearances, no problem. We recommend doing them on a cold engine as it gives the most accurate readings. Depending on what you preferences, we would also replace the rocker gasket (although we can just run a thin line of sealer round the original one after, to save on cost).

Check and set of valve clearances is usually £70.00 inc VAT plus the rocker gasket.

Hope this helps, please let me know what you think.

Rich
I wish you were closer abp 😢

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fantastic fella. Yeah new gasket to be safe. Also need front wheel alignment doing aswell. What would be the total cost?

Cheers for getting in touch fella.

Mike

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
No problem Mike, sorry for the delay in my reply.

Is the car standard height? Just front toe need adjusting (no camber bolts/adjustable top mounts for camber etc?)

Rich

1 - 8 of 8 Posts