2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
***, this all sounds very scientific, I thought you bought them as packs, all this mixing with tanks and liquids and stuff, complicated stuff

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
What I need to know is do I start with the normal style or the ones with the tank ?
Definitely a tank set up mate, get something with replaceable coils to keep it simple at first. As someone has already said an istick would be ideal for starting out. Try www.fasttech.com for hardware and www.triphammer.Co.UK for juice. One of the best juice companies around in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Think I'm going to go for the ASPIRE STARTER KIT - K1 GLASSOMIZER & G-POWER 900MAH

Looks a decent starter kit for £39

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Think I'm going to go for the ASPIRE STARTER KIT - K1 GLASSOMIZER & G-POWER 900MAH

Looks a decent starter kit for £39
The battery wont last very long only being 900mah bud. Istick 50watt 4400mah is £20 from fasttech and the Aspire triton tank is £13. Free delivery too ;-)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Good start kit.
Then you can see if you get along with it.
You'll probs end up with a shelf full of old vape stuff like me but worth the **** on at first.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow, I didn’t even think that vaping was so popular in 2016. I really like discussions about vaping because here you can learn the experience of other people and many other interesting things. A couple of years ago, on a similar forum, I found out about vaping and then watched a couple of videos. I really liked the steam process and I decided that I would smoke vape. I read the reviews and found the best vape shop and ordered the coolest vape and a lot of liquids and it gives me pleasure :)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts