2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and girls,

Returned my FN2 to standard for sale so I have some parts up for grabs. Collection items will be from PE15 postcode.

First up a Brembo 4 pot front BBK. This is the freaky parts kit including MK3 Megane RS 4 pot brembo calipers, 320x28mm grooved discs, PBS pro race pads and all brackets, bolts etc needed for fitting. Also included is a unopened litre of ATE type 200 brake fluid. Covered less than 500 miles and 2 months on the car in great condition. Please note you will need 15mm+ spacers with the standard 18” type R wheels.

£550 collected (cost £820 new)

Rear disc and pad upgrade. 260x9mm slotted rear discs and PBS pro race pads. On the car for less than 2 months and 500 miles.

£70 collected (cost £131 new)

Milltek non res. Bought new last year and been on the car for approx one year and 5000 miles, in good condition.

£290 collected (cost £550 new)

GP kit in Milano Red, front and rear with genuine mesh and all clips intact. Bought new from Cox Honda earlier this year on the car for approx 2 months and 500 miles. Almost new condition with only a scrape on the underside of the front spitter that is in no way visible unless the car is on a ramp.

£580 collected (cost £885 new)

4x Eibach 15mm system 4 spacers. Bought new direct from Eibach and been on the car for approx 2 years and 10k miles. In good condition.

£120 posted or £100 collected (cost £220 new)

Complete set of genuine Honda mats, 2008 onwards fitting. Good condition although as always the drivers could do with a clean.

£55 posted or £45 collected (cost £92 new)

Standard set of FN2 springs. These are the originals from my 2008 car and had covered approx 50k when removed from the car 2 years ago.

£20 collected

Standard set of FN2 shocks. These are the originals from my 2008 car and had covered approx 50k miles when removed from the car 2 years ago.

£30 collected

Not advertised anywhere else

All questions or comments welcomed

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The buyer contacted me via PM and offered asking price. Should I have asked them to repeat the post in the thread?

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok seems like I misread the rules a touch. For the sake of transparency rfieldwick566 offered the asking price for the Milltek exhaust via PM. I was unaware this was against the rules and will ask him to post his offer up in the thread proper.

Apologies and all further dealings will be conducted in the thread

James

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
That's a cracking price on the Brembo kit, amazed that's not gone already. Would have snapped them up if it was a couple of months ago. Good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That's a cracking price on the Brembo kit, amazed that's not gone already. Would have snapped them up if it was a couple of months ago. Good luck with the sale.
Cheers, they really are a cracking bit of kit. Massive improvement over stock.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts