2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm after a vented Mugen style bonnet for my FN2 and having spoken to TDI today, they don't do them anymore...other than the official EXPENSIVE Mugen one- so that leaves me with this unless anyone else knows where to get one from...
Does anybody have knowledge of this particular seller/ item? Seems a good price...
Carbon bonnet Honda Civic 2006 FN2 | eBay

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
I'm after a vented Mugen style bonnet for my FN2 and having spoken to TDI today, they don't do them anymore...other than the official EXPENSIVE Mugen one- so that leaves me with this unless anyone else knows where to get one from...
Does anybody have knowledge of this particular seller/ item? Seems a good price...
Try speaking to [email protected] - she might be able to hook you up as she posed some pics of a very nice vented carbon bonnet last week....

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts

I think pcwd has one on his m200 check out his mod thread mate.

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Hi bud I have ordered one of these if you contact him he does a deal at a cheaper price me & pcwd paid £480 delivered & it was delivered in a week ;) & it's the same one Paul has on his car at tdi & deziboy has one ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi bud I have ordered one of these if you contact him he does a deal at a cheaper price me & pcwd paid £480 delivered & it was delivered in a week ;) & it's the same one Paul has on his car at tdi & deziboy has one ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah thats VERY interesting!! Did you just email the bloke on ebay and ask for a discount or was it because 2 of you ordered it at the same time?

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
:cool: Saw their bay ad a couple weeks back and was tempted as my bonnet is peppered but was put off by it coming from Spain.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
I did what you said mate got the mesh too looks the dogs dangles love it i sprayed my mesh white be differant looks really good stands out

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.