2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Vented Carbon Bonnet...

4K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  pcwd 
#1 ·
I'm after a vented Mugen style bonnet for my FN2 and having spoken to TDI today, they don't do them anymore...other than the official EXPENSIVE Mugen one- so that leaves me with this unless anyone else knows where to get one from...
Does anybody have knowledge of this particular seller/ item? Seems a good price...
Carbon bonnet Honda Civic 2006 FN2 | eBay

#3 ·
I'm after a vented Mugen style bonnet for my FN2 and having spoken to TDI today, they don't do them anymore...other than the official EXPENSIVE Mugen one- so that leaves me with this unless anyone else knows where to get one from...
Does anybody have knowledge of this particular seller/ item? Seems a good price...
Carbon bonnet Honda Civic 2006 FN2 | eBay

I think pcwd has one on his m200 check out his mod thread mate.

#5 ·
Hi bud I have ordered one of these if you contact him he does a deal at a cheaper price me & pcwd paid £480 delivered & it was delivered in a week ;) & it's the same one Paul has on his car at tdi & deziboy has one ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#16 ·
I did what you said mate got the mesh too looks the dogs dangles love it i sprayed my mesh white be differant looks really good stands out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.