2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
is it possible to add a video feed to this for use with an extra camera has anyone done it?
Possibly.... If your Nav System has a vacant 7 pin reversing cam port at the rear.

Can let us know the model...

On the EX models with the premium Hdd system, the reversing cam appears on the Nav display not the imid and honda have implemented a video lock out using the can-bus so impossible to use a video box like mine or mrbozo's

You may be lucky as I don't think the T Grades have this complex system.

·
Registered
7 Posts
is it possible to add a video feed to this for use with an extra camera has anyone done it?
The manual for the SD Navigations unit (the full one here in the forum somewhere, not the short one that comes with the car) lists it as having a video input for a reversing camera, so theoretically is should be possible. I haven't been able to find any detailed technical information about the unit so I too am hoping for someone with a bit more knowledge to dig into this. It would be nice to have the reversing camera connected to the SD Navigation unit (like the HDD Navigation unit in the EX/EX-GT) rather than the iMID as it is a better screen.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that would be brilliant wouldnt it, or to even have a second camera which is what i would like to do. Now to find that manual...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts