2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, if I go into my "View your Posts" and I click on the post and then click at the bottom of the page " Stop watching this post", it will not dissapaer in my "View your posts" Folder.

Questions, am I doing something wrong or is it just a bug?.... :?

BG sorry if this was posted already, couldn't find it ... :oops:

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
View your posts is not very clever on this software - it just lists the threads in which you have posted, and doesn't tell you whether you've subscribed to email updates or not. So if you "stop watching", you will not get email updates, but because you still posted, it still appears in the "view your posts" list.

All will be better when phpBB v3 comes out - but who knows when that will be (it has been years in the making!)

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
I know. I nearly bought it right at the start, but had no idea whether or not the forum would take off. Then, given phpbb, I started to make it behave as I wanted it to. Now it's not so easy to change, especially with the SEO consideration of changing all the links.

Still, if this place is going to continue (which it will) then I suppose it's better to swap now rather than later.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pottsy said:
I know. I nearly bought it right at the start, but had no idea whether or not the forum would take off. Then, given phpbb, I started to make it behave as I wanted it to. Now it's not so easy to change, especially with the SEO consideration of changing all the links.

Still, if this place is going to continue (which it will) then I suppose it's better to swap now rather than later.
[smilie=gt-happyup.: Yeah go for it... :D

Until the swap is being made a suppose ;-) I can live with the little hick up...

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
The swap over is in progress! Had a sneak preview earlier, and it's looking good, but needs a bit more work :)

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
basegreen said:
The swap over is in progress! Had a sneak preview earlier, and it's looking good, but needs a bit more work :)
blimey - you don't hang around do you! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts