1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Without prompting I would perhaps only have got the yellow fog lamps, so I would say don't bother, the difference is so trivial :cool:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Without prompting I would perhaps only have got the yellow fog lamps, so I would say don't bother, the difference is so trivial :cool:
Its all in the small details.
Dont want to overdo it and I have everything needed already since before so it will just be time :)
Together with tinted rear windows (not shown in pic), front lip, side lips - I think it will unite good with the rest of the matte black.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
I have never liked the yellow tints myself, but the subtle black looks good, especially contrasting with the white.

How on earth do you keep it looking so good in a country with so much snow? Here, everything gets filthy and covered in salt!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have never liked the yellow tints myself, but the subtle black looks good, especially contrasting with the white.

How on earth do you keep it looking so good in a country with so much snow? Here, everything gets filthy and covered in salt!
Haha I don't as that picture is taken the very day I picked up the car :)
I have given it a proper wax afterwards but dodging wet spots was fun for a day :p

Let's hope for better climate soon :)
DIY in negative temperature is not so pleasant

1 - 5 of 5 Posts