2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vivid Blue 2.2 i-CTDi ES - After a good Detail

Well, Finally there was a break in the weather, I could get out and inspect the paintwork, and get a good coat of Lifeshine on my ES, ready for the winter.

The car itself was easy to wash with the mitt, and with the first coat of AG SRP, the paint started to pop, even on an overcast day ... then on with the Lifeshine gloss on the paintwork, Glass Guard on the Roof, and Door Glass, and some AG Vinyl and rubber on the Plastic trim.

I was surprised that the plastic trim didnt need to be masked off, and over-polish simply wiped off. I still think that it will need to be masked when I get the PC on it ... Just to be safe.

Am really pleased with it, and just wish the sun was out to show the paint in it's true colors !!!

civic1.jpg

civic2.jpg

civic3.jpg

civic4.jpg

civic5.jpg

civic6.jpg

civic7.jpg

The Aircon pipes cleaned up nicely too, and a quick wipe down, looks like the engine bay is going to be easy to keep clean.

and then on with the CG XXX Hardcore Paste Wax ....

civic8.jpg

civic9.jpg

civic10.jpg

civic11.jpg

damian :)

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Very, very nice. First one I've seen, without the diesel badge under the Civic badge.

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Very nice indeed - I really like that colour......that would've been my second choice after what I ended up getting - NHB.....:cool: :cool: ;)

None of that colour over here in Portugal though, so I guess I'll 'Keep em peeled'(tm Shaw Taylor, legend!) for one whilst I'm back over there at Christmas.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Very nice indeed - I really like that colour......that would've been my second choice after what I ended up getting - NHB.....:cool: :cool: ;)
Don't kid yourself. That's the colour everyone would have if they were honest! NHB is for wanabees. Why choose black and lose those beautiful lines. That's what I thought anyway, the first time I saw a NHB Civic. Where did the lines go? :rolleyes: [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
Wow love the colour. nice shine well done

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hi Lucid, I am still waiting for mine (2.2 I-CDTi EX Vivid Blue) to be delivered, hopefully in 2 weeks. After looking at your photo's I am now even more sure that I made the right colour choice. :p

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Lucid, I am still waiting for mine (2.2 I-CDTi EX Vivid Blue) to be delivered, hopefully in 2 weeks. After looking at your photo's I am now even more sure that I made the right colour choice. :p
You won't be disappointed, the color is great, and now that the sun is Shining, the Flake is really popping, and looks spectacular. (The Boxter parked next to it looks quite dull in comparison !!!)

Cheers ...

Lucid :)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Realy looking forward to getting mine, only 2 weeks to go now with luck. Keep looking at your pics for a quick fix. :p :p

·
Registered
14 Posts
Omg, I've been looking everywhere for pictures of a Vivid Blue Civic and here they are! Congratulations on your car, it is indeed even more stunning than I had assumed! :D

Here in Portugal we get loads of sun (altough it's raining at the moment) so that colour will fit perfectly on mine :D (I just hope the dealer can arrange one for me..)

Once again, congratulations [smilie=gt-happyup.:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Omg, I've been looking everywhere for pictures of a Vivid Blue Civic and here they are! Congratulations on your car, it is indeed even more stunning than I had assumed! :D

Here in Portugal we get loads of sun (altough it's raining at the moment) so that colour will fit perfectly on mine :D (I just hope the dealer can arrange one for me..)

Once again, congratulations [smilie=gt-happyup.:[/quote]

More here of mine, http://www.civinfo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1666 but Lucids are better! :cool:

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Don't forget you have an opportunity to show off these lovely cars at the big meeting
Bit of a Hike for me, But I will see what I can do !!!

Love the storm's on your Vivid, Bull ... I think you have just made my mind up as to my first purchase for mine !!!

Cheers ..

Lucid

·
Happy civic owner
535 Posts
Bit of a Hike for me, But I will see what I can do !!!

Love the storm's on yous Vivid, Bull ... I think you have just made my mind up as to my first purchase for mine !!!

Cheers ..

Lucid
Not a hike in a lovely new civic. An opportunity surely;)

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I may make it after all, Just realised it's about 5 mins from the in-laws ...

Are you going to have parking by color ... I went to a smart meet where we did that, and it looked fantastic ....

damian :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts