2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My last civic was vivid blue and I recently found out had the image kit on it with type s wheels, it looked really nice, I have a pic of it somewhere.
Current car is silver and eventually I’m going to get it sprayed, I love both the blue and the white but can’t decide which I’d go for.
Originally with my blue civic I wanted to keep it blue with white rims and had thought about possibly getting the mirror caps done white too to try and create a sportier race style look to it.
I like the look of “FN Lew’s” type r, the red and white and then the red nuts on the white rims really looks nice along with his Mugen spoiler, that’s sort of the idea around the blue/white theme

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, and I’m planning on going with a full

·
Registered
370 Posts
If you're going for a full respray, go for the blue and stick some dark bronze wheels on :) . I just love the way it pops in the sun.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Surely it would be easier/cheaper to just buy a car the right colour, especially if you are going to get it sprayed in a "standard" colour

Persoanally, if i was going to spend hunreds (if not even into the thousands) on a full respray, i'd be doing something a bit more special than a stock colour

·
Super Moderator
2,214 Posts
ive had a few coloured cars that others stay away from
few black which is the hardest to keep clean but looks great when nice and shinny
ive had red which others say never go for as the paint can turn white or pink and hard to touch up
I have a white orchid civic at the moment and its probably 1 of the easiest cars ive had to keep clean
another thing to consider is white does not show scratches like other cars as its already white how many coloured cars do you see with a scratch showing the white base/undercoat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts