2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Vivid BlueType S GT, colour coded, 18" alloys

S-Vivid 
3K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  darkside 
#1 ·
Hi

I've been a member of this forum for a while now, basically while I was thinking of getting a civic. Well I did and as you can see below, I think I made the right decision.....

It's a Type S GT 2.2 Cdti Vivid Blue, colour coded and 18" Allessio F1 alloys

(Sorry photos aren't great quality, they were taken at dusk without a flash)

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Excellent, will be looking out for you.

#7 ·
Your car looks great, I can't wait till i pick my Vivid Blue Type S Gt in September. The colour coding finishes it off nicely. I know a couple of other people on here with the Vivid Blue Civic have had theres colour coded. How much did you pay for the colour coding if you don't mind me asking. Also have you advised your insurance about the mod and if so did your premium go up much?

Mk

#9 ·
Thanks for all the compliments guys - I'm chuffed with the car.

The colour coding was done by the dealer - I think in the end it cost me £500 but it was included in the overall price and then I haggled quite alot off that. I'm not sure if the insurance has been informed, the dealer spoke to the insurance company giving them all the details.......

#11 ·
Nice car.

What bodykit is that? I've seen them around but don't know what spec they are.

#12 ·
The bodywork on the car is standard, except that the grey trim around the lower part of the car has been painted the same colour as the body.

The Type S has slightly different front, rear and side skirts to the 5 door Civic, and I don't think anybody has successfully fitted them to a 5 door yet (although an attempt is been made at the moment)

#13 ·
Hmmmm. Yet another thing to keep an eye out for.

#15 ·
I wish people would stop posting pictures of their cars looking so stunning! I have changed my mind more times than I would like to count. Currently totaly stuck between red, vivid blue & NHB. (Hopefully ordering a Type-S GT with 18" blades and colour coded as above in the next couple of weeks)

#16 ·
They were the three colours I couldn't decide between....I would have liked black but I was changing from a black Golf so wanted a different colour......I dont like the way the rear lights dont stand out in the Red, I think when the red is colour coded it's all too much of the same thing......hence I was left with blue! And now that I have it I'm soo glad I chose it!:cool:

#18 ·
Very nice car...The blue Civic just looks stunning...:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.