2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my Civic for over 2 years now, thought it was about time I made it a bit more unique, so had it colour coded and wheels refurbished and sprayed. Also fitted a type r gear knob and gaitor, as well as better discs and pads all round. Let me know what you guys think :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Looks superb mate. Getting mine colour coded soon!

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thumps up! Love the alloy colour, might do that. How much did you pay for the refurb?
I had them done at the same time as colour coding, but for just alloys I was quoted between £200-350 at various places which was for refurbishing all of them and then giving them a full spray.

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
What was your quote for the colour coding mate?

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What was your quote for the colour coding mate?
I went to 5 different places in and around London, and got between £450 and £750, the place I settled on took the whole kit off, sanded it down, primed it and put multiple layers of paint on, they had the car for 5 days and it's a really good finish.

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Wow I was thinking it'd be around the £300 mark!

I'll have to tell the missus it was haha.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow I was thinking it'd be around the £300 mark!
So was I!! I've got a 6 year guarantee with it though, so if the paint starts flaking at all during jet washing or anything, I can take it back and they'll redo the whole kit full of charge.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys, Schlieb; a couple of places said it would be cheaper if I removed all the bits of trim myself so they didn't have to mess around with all the clips, don't know if this helps?

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Ah cheers buddy, might look into doing that myself then.

I'd go for the s spoiler if you can find one.. Hard work finding them though lol.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ah cheers buddy, might look into doing that myself then.

I'd go for the s spoiler if you can find one.. Hard work finding them though lol.
Think that's what I'm leaning towards, would certainly be a lot easier to fit! And even harder finding one already painted the right colour...

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Haha yeah think you'll struggle to find a vivid one

1 - 20 of 24 Posts