2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
mine started by only poping up after about 9 miles if i left car about half hour or more light went out it was like this for a week or more
then it started to come on sometimes as soon as i got in car in morning then fully on all the time
Mine yet to reappear! I don't think it will come up on the ELM OBD2 adapter though. The place I bought it from put tyres on 38 psi! I took it to the local garage to put them all down to 30 psi, it hasn't come up since then. I also think because it was standing still for a long time at the traders and after driving the dirt and derbies from the wheel/abs sensor may be clearing away or could have been the rust. Either way I hope it doesn't come back lol. :grin2:

·
Registered
38 Posts
I had the Check VSA system warning light coming on and off. the solution to my problem was checking of the brake fluid level which I found to be a little low. topped it up and problem fixed.

Maybe this information would be of help to anyone out there

Philip

·
Registered
91 Posts
I just restart and it goes away just like when my gear gets stuck in neutral. Standard IT practice.. switch it off and on again ?

Sent from Tapatalk

21 - 26 of 26 Posts