2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As I was living hotel I spotted white DC2 so I had to go and check it out. I laughed so hard when I saw that sticked 106 parked right next to it! :facepalm:

Im pretty sure DC2 can VTEC that one :D

iphone quality.. :(

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Lol good pic!

I had 4 fat muppets trying to race me on the M1 yesterday in Saxo... :rolleyes: Played with them for a bit... pulling away (in 6th, no beans) and watching it strain/nearly explode to catch up lol. Got board after a while and left them for dust.

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
I had someone assing about in front of me in a 1.4 Punto Sporting ages back, and we drew up to some lights having seen the same sticker as that pug, I motioned to wind down the window.... s he did the lights started to change, I shouted punto this <finger>... and left him, was funny watching him try to keep up :) hehehehe

They just don't understand the sticker do they.... :)

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
Haha I hate chav mobiles like that!
Make me laugh even with me driving an oil burner.

Also would be a nice DC2 if it wasnt for the rust on the sills too :(

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
be very careful as there are a lot of highly tuned 106/saxos about.. friends have them as track cars and they embarrass a lot of cars out there.

Thats a 500bhp time attack Evo ... against :

·
Twisted by the Dark side
1,278 Posts
about 10 years ago mate of mine had a charged saxo vts. I was in it with him when he tried it on with a Porsche 911 and we were side by side all the way to 70mph. it was a little beast.

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
But......................... your still in a Citroen......... :facepalm:

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not knowing one French car from another is hardly FAIL, it's more like good taste. :rolleyes: :laugh:
Thanks for making me feel better ;)

The other day 05 Fiesta with the exactly same sticker was trying to overtake me as we passed roundabout. It was quite funny to watch it 'trying' :D

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
As I was living hotel I spotted white DC2 so I had to go and check it out. I laughed so hard when I saw that sticked 106 parked right next to it! :facepalm:

Im pretty sure DC2 can VTEC that one :D

iphone quality.. :(
Haha no way mate!!! that is my friends car, he is a chef and I have worked with him at llangoed hall! my car was parked next to his. small world eh?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.