2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got any good tips on how to cope with the delay in delivery of the new civic have a feelin gf might be gone before it arrives if i dont stop goin on about it :wink:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Make yourself a model using a cardboard box, washing up liquid bottles, cream cheese boxes, some sticky back plastic and some double sided sticky tape!

That'll while the hours away!

J :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
For a start you would probably be better off not spending time here reading about how wonderful our (delivered on time) Civics are. :wink:

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Ricky, if it makes you feel any worse I got mine within 3 weeks - sorry I shouldn't I know...

Just do what I've done for the last few weeks, put it right to the back of your mind, expect the worst, expect it to keep getting delayed more and more and then just enjoy it when it does arrive :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its that bad im almost wishin i had been less fussy about the colour, a three week wait sounds great right now for any colour lol, had a look at what happen to yours gissing that sounds awful for a new car would have hoped for better from honda

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Yeah, took a LOT of persuading and further things going wrong with getting it sorted before they did anything.

In the end, I can't complain.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts