2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the front four plastic seat bolt covers from a 2012 Honda Civic.

If anyone has a spare set or are thinking of trading in their Civic that has these covers i will happily pay the price for a set of them.

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,806 Posts
Just to help, you mean these:

Part numbers in the link

Reactions: stu1690

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just to help, you mean these:

Part numbers in the link
I believe they are the one's i am after.

I have contacted a few Honda dealerships and they are discontinued and out of stock so i will have to try and find a second hand set i think.

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,806 Posts
That's a shame. I was also annoyed seeing the exposed bolts.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you do decide to trade in your 9G Civic would you consider taking off the bolt covers to sell on?

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,806 Posts
Funny you mention that .......... there is a high possibility I'll be signing up to a MK4 Jazz EX next month with a view to swapping Sep/Oct.

I can take them off being as it wasn't supplied with them :) I seem to recall they are a tight fit so hopefully I can get them off OK.

Watch this space - and - remind me end of third week Aug as that's when I'm going to the dealers to get an offer.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That would be fantastic if you were able to sell them on.

I shall DM you around the 20th August if that suits you.

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,806 Posts
That's fine.

My 'contact' has advised I wait for the MY22 Jazz. The MY22 is out now but Honda seem to be hanging on to them until the MY21 stock is gone.

If I wanted black I could get one now but there are still 71 red ones to shift in the UK.

Given that I want a black interior then the only colours are red, black or white. Black shows swirls too easily and white shows dirt too easily so red it is.

Hopefully by Aug they will have more info regarding MY22.

Reactions: stu1690

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,806 Posts
It's just me. I've had 2 white cars in the past and they looked dirty after a few drops of rain causing road spray.

My last 3 Civics have all been grey (Galaxy Grey and Urban Titanium) because they don't show my amateur cleaning swirls, light dirt or stone chips as the undercoat is also grey.

·
Registered
14 Posts
White car is easier to keep looking clean than black one. I had both colors, and black looked dirty after a few hours or day, depending on weather condition. On white even when it gets dirty, it's not that obvious, unless it reaches a certain level.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts