2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have put a wanted add in the wanted section as far as I'm aware I have done everything correctly as the same add is on other civic sites with no problems. Thanks mark

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
A moderator needs to check and approve, probably busy, you just need to wait, did you add the sentence "I have read the trading rules and will follow them to the letter""

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Not only ensure you add that sentence, but actually read them :)

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
hi i have put a wanted add in the wanted section as far as I'm aware I have done everything correctly as the same add is on other civic sites with no problems. Thanks mark
You cannot advertise an item on here and elsewhere unless it's a car! Please take a look at the rules.

Thanks

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Even a wanted item?

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Well, well, learn something new every day, thanks

These rules apply to posts in both the For Sale, Cars for Sale, Civinfo Traders and Wanted sections.

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
But there are loads of parts wanted in the wanted section. This makes no sense.
He means you cannot advertise what you want or have to sell on multiple sites.
It is here and here only

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He means you cannot advertise what you want or have to sell on multiple sites.
It is here and here only
i don't get it all i want is some parts for my type r that's why i put a wanted to put a wanted add on the site my mistake. How do i put a wanted add on for some parts for my type r? Thanks mark

·
Bye bye Honda...
5,865 Posts
i don't get it all i want is some parts for my type r that's why i put a wanted to put a wanted add on the site my mistake. How do i put a wanted add on for some parts for my type r? Thanks mark
Only put your wanted ad on Civinfo (and nowhere else).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok i have think i know what i did wrong now i didn't put this on the post :"I have read the trading rules and will follow them to the letter" i have tried again with this added so fingers crossed.

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
ok i have think i know what i did wrong now i didn't put this on the post :"I have read the trading rules and will follow them to the letter" i have tried again with this added so fingers crossed.
I suspect you are a troll, you can't be that thick

You need to take a picture of the actual item you want, the genuine article, and post it with your wanted advert it is rule 116b, sub paragraph 9 as amended on July 32nd

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Sam, please, no, don't

1 - 19 of 19 Posts