2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new to this and looking for a little help/wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue.

I have a 66 plate Civic Tourer, and have had several warning lights come on (tyre deflation, check engine, power steering, VSA, Lane camera, collision system and Emissions Control) at the same time, these have come on whilst I was driving randomly today. I have checked tyre pressure and all apart from one were OK. The one that was down wasn’t even down by an awful lot.
Has anyone had this issue at all? I’m going to get it checked, but never had any issues with this car and it has been well looked after so just unsure why this random thing happened.

Thank you in advance!
Dan

·
Super Moderator
2,595 Posts
im guessing thats 1 of the voltage glitch issues
has car been in regular use to keep battery topped up

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Most probably a single sensor on the blink - something mundane, but highly interlinked causing it to go off like a Christmas tree.

You can disconnect the battery to attempt a reset, but if you've got it booked in would be worth seeing what is reported

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Most probably a single sensor on the blink - something mundane, but highly interlinked causing it to go off like a Christmas tree.

You can disconnect the battery to attempt a reset, but if you've got it booked in would be worth seeing what is reported

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Thank you, I’m not a very technical person so will leave it to the pros!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts