2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a few of my pics from yesterday hope you like them ....gonna do a few arty farty ones later tonight.

Thanks to all who came it was a great meet, don't worry those that couldn't i'm already planning the next venue which if it goes ahead will be a great day also. see you all again soon

Tony & Leanne

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Nice pics...looks like a good meet! Hopefully the South east one im sorting will get some good numbers.

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great pics zamo, we had a good day it was a good turnout for the first one :D . Hope yours goes well in the south.

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we hoped a silver would turn up ...then we would of had all colours apart from the new blue.

No silver!!!!!

Still looking good though guys :)

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
excellent pics guys. Will post mine up soon as I figure out how to use my phone!

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cool rob get um on lol.....sorry you where on that table on your own pal.....next time i'll try get them together.

also if your around my end come down for a brew kettles always on.:D

·
Registered
631 Posts
Great pics guys, looks like I missed a great day sorry I couldn't make it tony but was away down sarrff, defo next time,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Give it some beans!! :)
473 Posts
looks like a great meet may need a bigger car park next time?! will def try and get to the next one just to make sure the NHB are the most popular colour choice!! ;)

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great pics guys, looks like I missed a great day sorry I couldn't make it tony but was away down sarrff, defo next time,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was really good gaz they are a great bunch of people who turned up
planning another meet this week for july pal so will post up details.
hope you all had a good time and the weather was good for you jo and the kids....see you soon bud.

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
looks like a great meet may need a bigger car park next time?! will def try and get to the next one just to make sure the NHB are the most popular colour choice!! ;)
Yeah come along dan it was a great meet, planning another meet for july hopefully....will post up details.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
awsome pics, i would have looked out of place in my 1.8 i Vtec sport! lol

were was the meet in warrington?

·
<3
2,103 Posts
awsome pics, i would have looked out of place in my 1.8 i Vtec sport! lol

were was the meet in warrington?
Go to the next one then and then I can show my face in my oil burner lol. Was at the Winwick Quay

Pics are fab! Looked a good turn out :) shame I was ill doh.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Yeah the pics look great. Dominated by Type R's lol.

I'll have to turn up to one flying the flag for Silver type S's ;-)

Work shifts though so difficult to get time off. Will hopefully be able to come to a meet soon.

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Guys it doesn't matter what civic model you have just come along it's good to meet new people it's not all about the cars its about meeting new friends, so come along don't be shy you will all be made to feel welcome by me and the other guys.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts