2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are times when our washer jets can be rubbish, in fact it is most of the time. There is just not enough power to blast the water high up on the windscreen instead it barely dribbles over the wipers when they are at the bottom of the screen. Any suggestions?

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
Weird, mine are excellent. Best I've found on any car I've driven tbh.
When stationary a lot the water just misses the windscreen and goes straight onto the roof infact xD

Your pump might be on it's way out maybe?

·
Registered
631 Posts
There are times when our washer jets can be rubbish, in fact it is most of the time. There is just not enough power to blast the water high up on the windscreen instead it barely dribbles over the wipers when they are at the bottom of the screen. Any suggestions?
Mine have gone the same this week,need to give it a look at, hope it's not another trip to the dealers, should of stayed with vauxhall lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

09 Milano ctr no turbo required..

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Apparently there is a filter on the washer bottle. You get to it by removing the front bumper

·
Registered
187 Posts
Mine did exactly the same, took it back and it was sorted under warranty... Understand it was a case of blasting water through the pipes, guessing a filter got blocked or something.

·
Registered
2 Posts
These are easy to clean. Mine were very poor, missing big areas of the windscreen. I lifted the plastic scuttle plate, unscrewed the jets and cleaned them under running water using a normal nail brush. Now they are 'as new' again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts