2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been to fill up with petrol and spotted a black sport pulling out of garage and someone had sprayed a wobbly silver line all the way along the near side, so watch out there must be some sick jealous **** on the loose.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No just a raw rough line straight from the can. :cry:

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
I was being sarcastic. Shocking. Who would do that. There's a lot of it about to be honest. It's only a matter of time before it happens to all of us:(

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it was in the BP station on the A6

·
Registered
975 Posts
the worst is if someone uses paintstripe which basically disables repainting the car for quite a while

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Shocking.

On a lighter note, I'm waiting for the first Milano Red owner to put a Starsky & Hutch white stripe on ;)

Oh, tonight on way home from work, in front of me was a Ford Transit Van, completely modded to look like the Scooby Doo "The Mystery Machine" - it looked fantastic, wish I could have gotten a photo!!!

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Fedorov said:
Shocking.

On a lighter note, I'm waiting for the first Milano Red owner to put a Starsky & Hutch white stripe on ;)

Oh, tonight on way home from work, in front of me was a Ford Transit Van, completely modded to look like Scooby's "The Mystery Machine" - it looked fantastic, wish I could have gotten a photo!!!

How cool would that be! or an A-Team 'don't mess with me fool' strip on a NHB

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Fedorov said:
Oh, tonight on way home from work, in front of me was a Ford Transit Van, completely modded to look like the Scooby Doo "The Mystery Machine" - it looked fantastic, wish I could have gotten a photo!!!

:shock: :shock: I saw that one (I'm guessing there is only one of them!) in Cardiff a few weeks back! :shock: :shock:

sorry, back on topic - gutted :cry:

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Are we going too off-topic turning this into a light-hearted thread? Apologies bg and Pottsy if we are!

Couldn't resist a 2 minute mod to Richie's Milano red gallery photo to see how it looks ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
[smilie=superkewl.g: [smilie=666.gif] [smilie=thatworks.g:

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Now all you have to do is weld the front doors shut, take out the glass and yee-haa. [smilie=hellyeah.gi:

·
Registered
277 Posts
I think that actually looks very smart and complements the design features of the civic. What chance Honda taking it up as a dealer fit option ?

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Newboy said:
I think that actually looks very smart and complements the design features of the civic. What chance Honda taking it up as a dealer fit option ?
If you step back from it it does actually grow on you doesn't it! :shock:

Honda, don't forget who thought of the idea (patents, copyright etc), and RichieRich may want a cut off me cos I borrowed his Civic :D

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Just scrolled down the page and saw my garage door. Took me by surprise.

Maybe whilst Honda have my car to fix the HFT I could call them and ask if they could do that for me, or would that be me being an ******** again?

Well if you don't ask you don't get, and I think that goes for the strip and the HFT.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts