2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning

I have water behind my windscreen in the oblong hole where you read the VIN Number (if its the VIN number?), this is the oblong clear part in the black at the bottom of the scree where you read the number, the water id defo inside.
Has anyone else got this and would I be correct in assuming my windscreen is not sealed correctly and leaking?

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Condensation or a puddle?

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Condensation or a puddle?
Possibly, not sure how you get access to where the number is or if it's suppose to be sealed. It's right on the edge of the screen so was wondering if there was a leak which could have lead to water in the passenger foot-well last year?

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Possibly, the scuttle panel comes off easy enough, gives you a good view of what's going on at the bottom of the screen. You'll be surprised how much crud will be there.

·
Clutch pedal guru
5,026 Posts
Mine is like it sometimes. Doesn't really bother me, it's not leaking inside the car.

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,275 Posts
Same for me on both civics, put it down to condensation.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Same for me on both civics, put it down to condensation.
A bit off topic but do you have any videos or sound clips with after tegiwa header and solid fab 3" exhaust. I currently have millet non res and I don't like the sound of it anymore after fitting the same header as yours

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all your replies guys, peace of mind is always welcome.

Cheers
Dave

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,275 Posts
A bit off topic but do you have any videos or sound clips with after tegiwa header and solid fab 3" exhaust. I currently have millet non res and I don't like the sound of it anymore after fitting the same header as yours
I don't mate as the phone or goPro doesn't pick it up very well. It's much deeper than the milltek but very loud and very droney at 70mph.

·
Registered
80 Posts
You mean like this? Mine has it too...

Enviado do meu Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F através do Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You mean like this? Mine has it too...

Enviado do meu Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F através do Tapatalk
Yes, exactly like that.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yes, exactly like that.
Condensation :( My Civic has the same problem... I also have a small parking paper stuck to the windshield because of condensation in that area. One of this days i will remove it.

Enviado do meu 6055K através do Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts