2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mugen wannabe
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have discovered the above problem any ideas how it is getting in there ? And any home fixes or is it a main dealer fix only ? Thanks in advance

Sent from my I piddy

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Condensation? If you have leak the whole panel on the inside will be wet, otherwise I wouldn't worry and just run with the ac on to reduce the moisture.

·
Mugen wannabe
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Condensation? If you have leak the whole panel on the inside will be wet, otherwise I wouldn't worry and just run with the ac on to reduce the moisture.

I did empty lower compartment out last night as there has been a hosepipe in there and cans of coke when I emptied it a rug also in there was damp so all was wet but guess metal tins in the damp cold weather and a hosepipe was a numpty thing to do I however never use ac so will start and before uploading pic I took of plastic panel that gives access to 3rd brake light and bone dry just the plastic Perspex was pretty wet . But will defo try the ac many thanks

Sent from my I piddy

·
Mugen wannabe
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And thinking about it the cabin was roasting this evening then it pìssèd it down all night I have took parcel shelf out to help

Sent from my I piddy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts