2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I've recently noticed water leaking out of my pollen filter into my passenger footwell, this only seems to occur on long journeys.
I've searched the forum but cant seem to find an answer to this problem,
my filter is drenched when i remove the cover so its definitely coming from here, and the cover is fitted correctly.
when my car is stood there is a puddle underneath so i'm assuming that the A/C drain is functioning correctly??
any ideas what i can check to solve this problem?
where is the drain so i can make sure there is no blockage?

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,
I've recently noticed water leaking out of my pollen filter into my passenger footwell, this only seems to occur on long journeys.
I've searched the forum but cant seem to find an answer to this problem,
my filter is drenched when i remove the cover so its definitely coming from here, and the cover is fitted correctly.
when my car is stood there is a puddle underneath so i'm assuming that the A/C drain is functioning correctly??
any ideas what i can check to solve this problem?
where is the drain so i can make sure there is no blockage?

Thanks
I realise this is an old thread but did you ever get to the bottom of this as I'm currently experiencing exactly the same symptoms. Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Blocked drain pipe, mine was doing the same, rodded out the pipe, got a nice puddle out, and so far, touch wood, has been fine since, although not had AC running ice cold recently.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts