2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I have had a quick search for this problem, limited information.

Frost settled last night, came out to check the car today, started her up and put the wipers on, all the frost went. Drove off......about 10 miles down the road and I see a drip forming from the left clip of the drivers sun visor...not a constant stream of drips but droplets every minute or so. My car suffers with the usual condensation but I am a bit worried..

On closer inspection I lifted up the interior but couldn't really locate much water and pin point the location of where this water was getting in. Ive had the car 3 weeks and this is the first ive seen of it and weve had some proper torrential rain of late.

I did look at the top of the windscreen seal and can see a few little paint bubbles...im stumped on what to do, if this is covered in the warranty as mine is an 07 plate also.

Would it be best to get a windscreen replacement through the insurance?

Any advice would be good, as I don't want this escalating into something serious

·
1.8EX Milano Red 2007
910 Posts
Speak to Honda. Roof rust is a common issue. Some windscreens were badly fitted causing this. Honda may fix. Or may part pay. It's obviously effecting the windscreen seal

sent from fraggle rock.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys just reading the link now, it seems I don't need a FSH with Honda and they will fix it but only half way through the pages on the link :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts