2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I proud too say i owe a Type R (Deep Bronze) for about 8 months and i absolutely love the car. Jus wants too been driven for hours on ends!! Ok enough about the car now,

Ive noticed when ive driven the car and parked up there is always a puddle off water and ive had a look and it seems too be water not oil or anti-freeze! which is good ive had a look for a post with this but no luck.

Jus wanted some advice and put my TYPE R mind too rest knowing its not a serious problem.

Jus also noticed some d**k has scrapped the front arch off, bit off T-Cut should do the trick its the clips that hold the arch too the front bumper has come away abit which is annoying!! so a few clips should do the trick

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Air has a certain amount of water (moisture) in it, with the amount that can stay in a vapor state being directly proportional to pressure and temperature. Since an air conditioner lowers the air temperature, it can hold less water vapor which will condense and hence “dripping”.

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
I did the exact same mate, took it to a dealer and told them, they then said was your air con on, i said no not to my knowledge.

a young lady explained to me if there is no A/C sign showing its on, There must be the sign A/C OFF for it to be off, other wise it is on al the time,

also turn it off and you should see increased MPG too :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you soo much guys put my mind too rest now. :) the a/c is ALWAYS off! U reckon its the climate control coz missus likes it on warm im on the other hand like it cool when driving!!

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Thats what i thought it was always off, untill the lady told me that id the AC sign is there its off, if the AC sign is saying on, or not there at all its on,

I had about a ltr of water under car when i saw it,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts