2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

In the morning in the nice and frosty cold weather when i jump in my car the windscreen is all wet from inside and can see the water leaking is that normal for a civic never experienced that any other car and it takes soo much to heat away the steam and sometimes in 15 min journey that rear is still steamed anyone experienced this problem thanks

·
SHOCKD
4,351 Posts
Have you checked that the footwells are completely dry?

I do know that if the inside of the car is damp at all the windows will have condensation on in the mornings. You can get a de humidifier from places like B&M bargains which you can put under the seats which will just absorb all moisture from inside the car and stop the windows condensing

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Hi I'm a newbie to civics too I've found mines is the same what guys on here recommended to me was put your heating on too auto 20 leave it on I've changed my pollen filter and started using auto and have found a big difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
IF SHE SMOKES SHE POKES
840 Posts
Mine has been the same the last few mornings turns out I had a bottle of screen wash in the boot and had leeked so my boots wet and steaming the car up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts