2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Supporter
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys just wondering whether there are any significant differences between megs nxt gen wax and their carnauba deep shine wax.
I am by no means a detailing expert nor enthuisiast :D however would like to take care of my new pride and joy especially with its soft paintwork and have read/heard great things about megs products but with a £10 price difference was just curious if it was worth paying the extra
thanks.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Sorry never used the Nxt Gen one but I've been using the Carnauba wax for about a month now and really happy with it.

I'd say give the Carnauba wax a go as I'm sure you'll be happy with the results.

·
Supporter
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks was umming and ahring a bit on halfords 3 for 2 gonna get some scratch x as its handy to have one of the waxes and maybe some brake dust repeller. its the first car ive had in a while with alloys and forgot how much of an annoyance it is

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
thanks was umming and ahring a bit on halfords 3 for 2 gonna get some scratch x as its handy to have one of the waxes and maybe some brake dust repeller. its the first car ive had in a while with alloys and forgot how much of an annoyance it is
I bought the wax as part of the 3 for 2 as well. Along with some Scratch X and the alloy spray ;-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts