2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weird squeaking noise everytime i turn the steering wheel too the right!!

I noticed the other day took my old dear too the doctors and it was a fine sunny day so i decided too open the windows and have the radio on low and i noticed everytime i was turning right there was a squeaking noise no rattling and its annoying, checked underneath the car and couldnt seen anything.

Im guessing it was too do with a trip too Birmingham (West Bromich) a few weeks ago! I went too my in - laws and coming out off the drive got too one off those mini roundabouts and the car jumped like i kerbed it looked in the the wing miror and see a BLOODY brick on the road, i was roughly doing about 10mph looked in the wing mirror and that realli p***ed me off!!

My warranty is about too expire (25th of June "11) so im thinking off taking it too my local Honda garage too get it checked out too see if there is any problems with the driver front wheel side!!!!

Tyre and alloy seem ok and suspension seem ok!!

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
Report it to Honda ASAP so before warranty runs out. Even if they don't fix it before that date it will stand because you reported it before.
+1, get it to the dealers matey, like foul says as long as it's reported before your expiry, you should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts