2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I was killing time and had a mess around with the Sat/Nav. I started by clearing most of stored recent destinations etc but then went into various settings screens and changing things to see what effect they had. Later that day whilst driving I went to change the music and as I turned the wheel each track title and artist that was highlighted was read out by the sat nav !

Ive had the car over two years and never knew it did this :oops: !!

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
not just the tracks it reads out mate, it reads anything with word on that screen when highlighted.

annoyed me to be honest so i only turn it on when i have the sat nav directing me somewhere

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
Which setting is this ? Never found it in 3 years LOL
It's an option called control feedback or something like that. It's in the second options menu.

I only found out about it a couple of months ago lol. Turned it off straight away though, found her really annoying.

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
being able to change her voice should deffo be one of the options

·
Derv Devil
1,164 Posts

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
she a bit of a minx is she? lol

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ive found it amusing listening to how she (Vicci) pronounces some of the tracks :)

·
Down and Dirty
347 Posts
it's extremely funny hearing my dad's German GPS lady in the Accord reading out English song titles... causes general hilarity every time ^^

1 - 13 of 13 Posts