2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guy’s, I have been visiting this forum for quite a while now, sorry this is only my first post.
I haven’t’ been able to make my mind up weather I would like to buy a civic or not, I think they look fantastic and believe they drive really well, but some of the posts in the” Bugs & Faults” section has put me off. It’s been, should I? Shouldn’t I? Should I? Shouldn’t I?
Anyway, today I did, and I bought this, it’s a 2.2 Type S GT and I pick it up on Saturday. Hope I did the right thing.
Keith.

Attachments

·
Noodle-slave
194 Posts
No cars are perfect, you know. But the Civic is very close ;) Congratulations, welcome and good luck with your new car!

·
Civinfo Space Monkey
544 Posts
Enjoy matey, apart from NHB I'd say you have the nicest colour. Happy Motoring!

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and congrats on the New car. The photo's look really good by the way!

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Welcome indeed ! ... yes, lots of "grumbles" indeed ... and all \ almost all about minority issues ...

Mine is as good as can be ... ZERO issues ... remember, those who are happy, don't complain ...

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Welcome to the BEST forum!!:D :D

Of course you did the right thing. The only thing to do!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all for the warm welcome to the forum, I’m glad you like my civic, like I said, I don’t pick it up until Saturday, I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas, it’s going to be a very long week.
Did I get a good deal? I think so, the car is a 08 model not quite a year old it has the 18 inch alloys (could someone please tell me what the alloys are called),and front and rear splitter, and the price £11791 (yes I know that’s an odd price) from Stratstones Leeds.
I was determined to walk away if I didn’t get what I wanted for my trade in, I was offered £750 less than I wanted so I walked away only to return 20 minutes later to try again, I got another £250 and to be fair the car was far to pretty to leave behind.
Keith.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
welcome aboard

1 - 19 of 19 Posts