2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Have been reading through the thread and came to the conclusion that this was the civic site (out of many!) that I want to join.

Ordered my 1.4 S type in Milano Red about 3 f*ing months ago.
Ringing the Garage tomorrow to see if they can give me an exact date or not.

This is my 2nd ever car since my first was a citroen c2. Which i modded (slightly) ;)

Actually cannot wait to get it in my drive and start looking for things to do to it.

Was thinking of getting all rear windows done and was wondering what % tint you would recommend.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Let me know :)

Thanks

·
*Lisa* Alabaster Princess
1,750 Posts
Hi Tuccy29,

Welcome, good choice of car! This is the best forum I've ever come across, so you chose wisely :).
Tint will set the milano off nicely...I suppose tint % is all down to personal choice really. A dark smoke (15%) would look classy, imho any darker may look ott. But like I say, its personal choice.

Look forward to seeing you around the forum!

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Welcome fella :)

·
Premium Member
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi guys thanks for the welcome.

Had a look round and pretty hard to find anywhere to buy these parts.

Red H front badge
Red underfloor lighting
s2 gear knob

point me in the right direction please :)

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ah yeah Cheers Stu just pm'd him :)

Just got an update on delivery and will be ready the last week of October... What a drag...

Still going to rack up mods to be fitted as soon as I get it.

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
No probs :)

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Welcome along mate. You chose the right forum!

·
Premium Member
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks all. Yeah ive bought the skunk 2 gear knob after 4 hours of looking through all the amazing cars in the forum! Also bought a few other little mods just looking forward to getting it now.

Welcome Another 1.4 Type S owner.
Yeah seems to be a lot around atm. Especially with the new deal on them with Honda.

Just want it nowww :(:(:(

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
Chose a good car mate. I was choosing between an A4, Golf, 1 series, 3 series and this, In my opinion the best choice by far was this civic, modern looks, perfect for young or old and so practical too! O not to mention the same spec cars for other makes is well into the 25k mark :O

will be good to see how your car comes along mate, maybe see it around as you only live 20 miles from me

1 - 20 of 20 Posts