2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only just remembered this one, walking from Wembley stadium back to the tube station around 10:30 last Friday night, bluey grey metallic, crawling up the main road, direction away from the stadium.

Hopefully no one got too close to your pride and joy, it was quite busy what with the foo fighters just finishing. Great concert by the way, although I wish I had managed to get tickets for the Saturday, Led Zeppelin (well Paige and another of them at least) joined them.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Booo! Thats probably the closest I've come to being spotted :)

I was there on Friday to see the Foos and made the (wrong) decision to drive from Bristol and head back after the gig. Took us over 4 hours to get there because they closed one of the roads or something and we missed all the support acts and the Foos had just come on stage!

And yes, I also wish I'd gone to the Saturday one.

Anyway, I was leaving around that time and was on that road but mines a royal blue.

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd been drinking all day, it was blue! Light/dark, under street lights you never know.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
I'd been drinking all day, it was blue! Light/dark, under street lights you never know.
hehe I'll let you off then :)

I was rather paranoid about someone getting a bit too close to my car... so many people just crossing the road wherever! I don't think I'll bother driving if I go to wembley again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts