2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday March 27th 7:30 Wembley Retail Park

Taken from CTRO

The wembley stadium meets (also known as the wembley retail meet) returns for 2011!

The first meet to kick off this year will take place on Sunday 27th of March 2011. The meeting point as always is Wembley retail park opposite wembley stadium (look at address below). It's the retail park that has Harveys, Halfords, Comet etc

Meeting time off the event will be from 7:30PM till around 9:30PM but feel free to get there early or stay for longer

Good turn outs from the last 5 previous meets with some meets hitting nearly over 20+ cars

New commers are welcome as you will find most of the regular people (myself, blackmagik etc) who turn up are very approachable and you wont feel left out. It also nice to put faces to user names on this forum. Please dont be shy about putting your name down.

Flyer (not the greatest
)

Pictures of the pervious meets here

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=220793&p=2713115&hilit=wembley+retail+meet#p2713115

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=207807&p=2561492&hilit=wembley+retail+meet#p2561492

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=213358

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=215440

Address:

The Junction,
Unit C,
Engineers Way,
Wembley Retail Pk,
Wembley,
Middlesex.
HA9 0EG

Map linky below to wembley

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sourc ... ngdom&z=16

All cars welcome

Its just incase you need to let me know anything, i.e cant make it, running late etc...

For those using satnav, some satnavs dont pick up this postcode above, so instead just put the adress in

If anyone is hungry when you arrive at the wembley retail park there is a nice chinese food court on site

1 - 1 of 1 Posts