2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Type R spoiler - saw you driving out of Black Eagle Close?

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
I don't have the Type R spoiler, only the small lip one, but colour coding, 19" Rage wheels and the mesh grill might have fooled you into thinking I had gone the whole hog :p

Definitely my part of the world and I don't see many other VB Civic's around here very often. Did I wave, I usually try to if I see another Civic

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome :D

I work for Blagdens there, I've seen you parked up on Black Eagle close once before and thats when I noticed the civinfo sticker, but this time I saw you from the office window.

Yours is dead smart in vivid blue, liking it, and the alu fuel lid is great :) I need to get one.

I think there is a sussex meet on the cards soon if you can make it.

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/meetings/53499-any-sussex-meetings.html

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Definitely my Civic :p:p:p:p:p

I do sometimes see a Type R parked in the area, or am I getting it confused with your highly modded CTS

I will keep an eye on the Sussex meets thread, but I am working on the date mentioned for May :(

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:p there is another Civ in the area, a NHB type-r usually parked on the road. I think it belongs to someone from the neighbouring company. Mines usually parked out of view in my co. car park though.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
We drive through Westerham quite often, will have to keep a look out for you, the White Hart at Brasted was a pub I used a lot in my Cortina 16E days, happy memories.:D

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice one :D I'll have to keep me eyes peeled...and here was me thinking I was the only Civinfo member round here, hehe :rolleyes:

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
You'll see me too shooting round westerham, just look for the civinfo landy :D

Tom

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
At this rate our next meet will be at the Grasshopper pub:D
Haha, I don't know, I've heard things about that place on a Tuesday night, "Grab a granny," need I say more :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Haha, I don't know, I've heard things about that place on a Tuesday night, "Grab a granny," need I say more :laugh:
Last time I was there at a night time was early 90's and there were no grannies there then, how times have changed, ha! ha!:D

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:) Desperate houswives night I think they call it, haha

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
I live in Brasted, just down the road from Westerham, keep a look out for me
There is a CTR usually parked the Westerham end of Brasted on the A25.
No sticker last time I looked :wink:

At this rate our next meet will be at the Grasshopper pub:D

Last time I was there at a night time was early 90's and there were no grannies there then, how times have changed, ha! ha!:D

:) Desperate houswives night I think they call it, haha
It is scary how many people know about the Grasshopper's reputation. :p

1 - 20 of 39 Posts