2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not trying to suck up but..

I have been here for about a week now, posted a fair bit in that time and found loads of useful information, friendly people and a really relaxed environment for discussing my favourite topic at the moment.

Also I haven't noticed a single arguement, troll, flame or grammar nazi on the forum which has to be a first for me on any forum. What a grown up bunch we are ;) :p

Good Job Pottsy, keep it up mate!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And it works mate, the only other car forum I frequent is a Type-R one, which is a good informative site, but riddled with flaming trolls. It's nice to find somewhere on the interweb where someone can have an informed discussion with out resorting to 'yo mama' and 'STFU OMG UR CAR IS WNK!' and such stuff.

I am a big fan of taking the time to properly type out words, and punctuation is my friend, it's good that everyone on here seems to feel the same.

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
Completely agree. Moderating this forum is a pleasure -- there's just lots of likeminded people just after information and being part of the community.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have to totally agree with Big-Chris, I tend to hang around forums quite a bit for various passtimes/interests but I rarely if ever post on them (even on here my postcount is low but better than other forums) and more often than don't read the posts all the way through before getting sick of the people talking in there. Good job Pottsy 8)

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
dtm316 said:
I have to totally agree with Big-Chris, I tend to hang around forums quite a bit for various passtimes/interests but I rarely if ever post on them (even on here my postcount is low but better than other forums) and more often than don't read the posts all the way through before getting sick of the people talking in there. Good job Pottsy 8)
SHT DA FK UP - UR POST WAZ PROPA TO55. :lol:

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
When there are the odd problem it tends to quite quickly degrade into childish banter, its a good place to be.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
richierich said:
When there are the odd problem it tends to quite quickly degrade into childish banter, its a good place to be.
My dads bigger that your dad!! ;-)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts