2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So recieved my cox motor sports delivery this afternoon. That i placed yesterday morning!!
What a great service.
Thanks guys!!
Can't wait to install my new grill next week

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks fairly straight forward. Have ordered a new bumper and front wheel arch trims so going to do the whole lot in one go next week!

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
It's better that way just take your time, make sure you have something soft like an old blanket to put your bumper on as Honda paint scratch's very easy

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will do mate. Going up to my dads to use his driveway as my car is parked on street infront of my house. That way i can get everything layed out and hopefully no mistakes😰

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
you will be okay just take your time with it and remember if you got fog lights don't forget to put the plugs back on,

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
Yeh why not at least that way you won't forget anything, fitting is basically reverse of taking everything off,

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
True mate! Will take plenty of pics anyway. Could make upa a noobs how too!

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
Lol, were all learning something new mate Evey day, i need to start a thread on my car, just have to get all my photos together because they are all on different phones,

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Would like to see that mate. I have enjoyed reading some of the posts about how peoples cars have transformed from stock. It amazes me how we all have the same cars but are all so different!

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
I love working on cars i have been doing it since i was young, it pass's the time for me, some People have spent some crazy money on their cars, it becomes obsessive mate trust me, I'm not into going fast anymore, i just like a challenge, me and my mates have got a few cars from the 80s that we are doing up in our spare time

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds idyllic mate. Got so many ideas just need to real my ideas in to what my wallet can afford lol.

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
Tell me about it mate, i have to order stuff to my mates house or my unit, other wise the other half gose mad, thank God for pay pal

1 - 18 of 18 Posts