2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took some early pics - only with the iphone, and in the morning light, but not too bad with a bit of cleanup :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
I opened up this thread expecting to see a "pair", not the "pair" I was expecting but none the less they look great :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
What a w*nker!jealousy aint the word!2 stunning machines right there!well done sir

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Fantastic collection! Well done on the M200, looks amazing :-D

How does the performance compare?

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
This makes me feel sick. Damn I need to start earning some real money haha.

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fantastic collection! Well done on the M200, looks amazing :-D

How does the performance compare?
Totally different things, especially as the M3 has a supercharger pumping out 642bhp/420lbft :). Weight is 1560kgs

The M200 has RRC, 64mm TB, Mugen airbox, HKS premium pipe, Piper Manifold, Milltek exhaust, Flashpro - so prob is about 220bhp/150lbft. Weight is 1280kgs, so roughly the BM has 2.5 times the power-to-weight and torque-to-weight.

You would think that after driving the BM that the M200 would be sh*t, but it isn't. You use 100% of the power in the CTR but not in the BM, so it evens out. You can jump out of one into the other and it is still enjoyable as they are so different.

I think I prefer the look of the M200 these days sat next to each other.

·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
Its like a page 3 girl - ONLY BETTER.

Could look at those pics all day.

One thing though, I reckon some rear tints and wind deflectors would really finish off the M200 mate!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
I think I prefer the look of the M200 these days sat next to each other.
Cool, i'll take the M3 off your hands then yeah?! £50? Quick sale, cash on collection.

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
very very nice mate, got a thing for white have we? lol
I used to have a thing for black. When I got the E92 (nearly 3 years ago now), I thought white was the best colour for it. It came with a carbon roof, and various other carbon bits have been added, along with black wheels, which is where its black+white thing came from.

The M200 only came in white, so it seemed a natural path to go.

I now have a thing for white though :)

I can't help thinking though there is now a striking resemblance to my old EVO from early 2000's

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts