2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the facelift bits of the 09+ civic? I have an 09 reg CTR (non GT) but not sure what the facelift bits n bobs are.

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Very similar to the current one, just a bit shinier and darker. The handles are also smoked chrome and there's a few bits inside (they've added little smoked chrome metal bits between the radio buttons for example) to continue the look.
I actually didn't like it when I saw it in the flesh.

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
On the CTR - only the champ white got the smoke door handles, grill and petrol cap cover
That's what I thought...

Any way to get them.

Would look nice on a Crystal Black Pearl 5Dr.
You can get them from a Honda dealer but I doubt they'd be cheap :(

Could wrap your current ones as a cheaper alternative.

Sent from my Sony Xperia S using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
140 Posts
You can get them from a Honda dealer but I doubt they'd be cheap :(

Could wrap your current ones as a cheaper alternative.

Sent from my Sony Xperia S using Tapatalk 2
Not cheap for what they are.. but not too bad for a Honda part.... was going to get them myself but decided against. Seem to remember about £200 ish for the handles and fuel cap. You have to order champ white ones which come with champ white backing plate, and then take them apart and swap with your colour coded backing plate.

Prices are some where on the forum.. or contact one of the supporting dealers

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
On the CTR - only the champ white got the smoke door handles, grill and petrol cap cover
I had a 1.4 SE loan car with them... :dontknow:

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Yeh.. I think they did fit them to some of the very late 2010/11 models (TI model maybe)... but certainly on the ctr it was only champ white
Ah, gotcha.

·
Registered
51 Posts
100 horses for the little 1.4 with flappy paddle gear box.... and new vented nose is about it tbh.

---EDIT---

If you are looing for a particular I would suggest ringing one of the dealers, Cox or Lings.

http://www.lingshondaparts.com/ < Have a look around on there, remember that flashy pieces will be on type s or si etc and will usually fit the basic models.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
I have this kind of door handles and fuel lid in dark chrome. Also the wheels are in dark chrome. The equipment level is GT.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts