2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks to evostu....cheers again fella....have found a good place to get my wheels done but have now got to decide on the colour.....was going to go crazy with the colour but am now thinking maybe black.....antracite or maybe a gunmetal colour....any ideas folks?????

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
Champ White always rocks on Red!

Why'd you decide against green anyway? (Not looking for sarcastic comments, from those that don't like 'em) it's because you seemed keen on them at first, and on seeing mine :D

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if im honest the wife was going to kill me if i went green again.....she nearly divorced me over the wheels on my rs so thought id go with a more NORMAL colour lol??????

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
Sorry iPhone/Internet lag situation... Overload... Crazy... Exit and re-app :D

Sorry about the double post. I hear ya on the wife, mine loves the attention - hates the colour, go figure :D luckily this is my toy so second harness in, back seats gone :D

Seriously Champ White looks so good with the Red H's FAT4y had a similar combo - WIN!

I'd go red... Or probably... Something crazy like... Purple (which I will be doing in a couple of months) :oops:lol:

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
thanks to evostu....cheers again fella....have found a good place to get my wheels done but have now got to decide on the colour.....was going to go crazy with the colour but am now thinking maybe black.....antracite or maybe a gunmetal colour....any ideas folks?????
Got to be black mate, for god sake don't get green.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts